The guest posts we are looking for should cover the latest about SEO in these categories:
How to write an effective guest post for high-traffic bloggers:
1. Your post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
2. Post should not be about an affiliate program/product or a plug for a company. No reviews please.
3. Very Important: Please don’t submit generic posts on theory, the kind of posts that can be found everywhere else across the web. Your post should not only be informative, but USABLE.
We desire to provide our readers with information that they can practically and immediately implement in their businesses and website.
For example, a generic article on the importance of SEO for your blog will be rejected. But a detailed post on how you use Linkbuilding to drive more traffic to your niche blog and the results you’ve seen from it would be a great candidate to be published.
Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
4. We might need to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it.
5. We do understand the importance of link love and you should definitely link the article back to your blog. However, We do not tolerate link littering and would not accept links to affiliate products.
6. Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
7. Please include internal links in your post – good resources, links back to relevant articles on SEO Hacker, etc.
8. Posts must be in good English.
9. Posts should be between 500 – 1000 words (exceptions would be posts that have lots of images or video supplement).
10. It’s imperative that you respond to comments to your published post. The notifications of new comments will be emailed to your email address. The more often you come back to answer the comments, the more discussion you’ll generate, which in turn will encourage more social media sharing, traffic, and exposure.